Tuesday, May 1, 2012
What's a Liebster?
Liebste means 'dearest' in German.
I was awarded the Liebster Blog by the adorable Kelsie of My Beautiful Life. Kelsie's blog is full of beautiful photos and inspirational words, and her sweet personality shines through in everything she writes!
Here is a little bit of info on the Liebster award:
The Libster award is a "Share The Love Arrangement" given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Once you are awarded the Liebster award there is a To Do list to follow so don't break the chain!
1. Thank the person who presented you with the award on your blog. (This is a good way to track who has had the Liebster award and who hasn't, it also helps us track back to where the Liebster award came from!)
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award on your blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 2-5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know you've chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog.
And here are the bloggers I'm passing the award on to:
Kara of Vi Ricordate
Melody of Happiness & Love
Jillian of Just-Jillian
Lauren of Keys to Anywhere
P.S. I don't know why I chose this picture...I guess it was just too good not to:)