Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving you the award has asked you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award too.
4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. No tag backs.
11 things about me:
1. I'm obsessed with artichokes. I could eat them every day if Marc would let me. Admitting it is the first step, right? Maybe I should join Artichoke-eaters Anonymous.
2. I have two dogs and two guinea pigs. I promise I'm not an animal hoarder.
3. I'm lactose intolerant. It's a HUGE bummer.
4. I'm a total movie junkie. Marc and I collectively own more than 200 DVDs. And have a subscription to Netflix.
5. I went to four different colleges/universities and changed my major twice before graduating from college. Music Therapy to General Music to Journalism, in case you were wondering.
6. I sing in a choir. No, not like on Glee.
7. If I ever got to meet Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, or Kristin Wiig, I would probably explode with excitement. Even more than I did when I met Tom Selleck's mustache.
8. I would visit a different city (or country) in Europe every year if I could.
9. I've never dyed my hair. I'm not sure if it's because I'm afraid it will fall out or I will get addicting to changing the color, but I figure I'm better off just leaving it alone.
10. My life goal is to recreate Jamba Juice's Peanut Butter Moo'd smoothie.
11. I have one younger sister. She's pretty cool.
My answers to Sean's questions:
1. What is your favorite comic book film?
A: This is a tough one, but I'm going to go with Chris Nolan's Batman movies, particularly The Dark Knight. The Avengers would be a close second, though.
2. Star Wars trilogy or Lord of The Rings trilogy?
A: Lord of the Rings. Don't judge me. Star Wars is amazing, but I'm a huge LOTR nerd.
3. What film are you most looking forward to in the next or upcoming years?
A: Just to continue with my total nerdiness, I'm probably most excited for The Hobbit. I'm definitely looking forward to Catching Fire next year too, though.
4. What was the first movie that made you love movies?
A: Good question! I'm not sure I have a good answer. I've loved movies for as long as I can remember.
5. What sports movie do you like to watch again and again?
A: Sports movies aren't usually my favorite genre, but Remember the Titans, Miracle, and The Fighter were all great movies. I have to admit, I haven't seen all the classics, though!
6. If you could just watch one Spielberg movie for the rest of your life, which movie would you choose?
A: Probably Indiana Jones or Back to the Future. That's a hard one though!
7. Hitchcock or Tarantino?
A: Another tough one! I'd probably have to say Tarantino though.
8. Post an image that most reminds you of film
A: My dad! He loves movies...and works on them.
9: Freddy or Jason...?
A: Horror movies aren't my favorite...but I guess Freddy.
10. What is your favorite documentary?
A: I wish I could say I've seen a bunch of documentaries, but I haven't seen as many as I would like. A few that really stick out in my mind, though, are Bowling for Columbine and An Inconvenient Truth.
11. Have you ever met or have a story about a celebrity?
A: Before I had my driver's license, I almost hit Shaq with my car. I've also met Bill Engvall, Tom Selleck, Jo Koy, George and Geoff Stults, and some other people. I've definitely seen or run into a lot more celebrities than I've actually met or had a conversation with.
Phew, that was a marathon.
My questions for you:
1. What made you start blogging?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? I know, it's mean to make you choose.
5. What's your favorite current trend?
6. What's the best concert or show you've ever seen live?
7. What's your favorite 90s or childhood TV show?
8. Cake or pie?
9. What's your favorite season and why?
10. What blogger(s) inspires you the most?
11. What's at the top of your bucket list?
1. Bri Marie at Work Clothes, I Suppose
2. Nikol at Who's Austin?
3. Morgan at The Social Boutique
4. Jess at Jess Cause
5. Nini at A Fine Balance
6. Andi at Just Another Smith
7. Franziska at Franishh
9. Kellie at Elephants and Owls
10. Jackie B. at Made with Love
11. Lindsay at Lipstick and Lollies