My Threads: Shirt: H&M (similar), Sweater: H&M, Jeans: J.Crew, Booties: Target, Clutch: Coach (similar), Socks: Target, Bracelets: J.Crew Factory, Forever 21, Target, Watch: Michael Kors
You know those five things posts that have been going around? Well, the always adorable Jonna of Everything but Ordinary tagged me, so I thought I'd jump in on the fun. It's surprisingly hard to come up with five facts about yourself that are somewhat interesting! Who knew.
- I'm lactose intolerant. It's horrible. I used to eat dairy, but in my late teens, it started making me sick. Now I eat a lot of soy cheese and drink a lot of almond milk. I miss ice cream the most. Like, so much.
- I have never dyed my hair. I'm too scared.
- Growing up, I never owned pets. That's actually not true, I had a rat for a few months in kindergarten. Anyway, I now have two dogs and two guinea pigs. Making up for lost time? Maybe a little.
- While my degree is in Journalism/Public Relations, I actually started college as a Music Therapy major. My plan was to heal the world (or at least a couple people) with music. Then my adult self decided writing was more practical. Plus, music was more fun when it wasn't your homework every day.
- I love artichokes. I could eat one for every meal. Not a convenient food to crave.