My Threads: Tee: Abercrombie, Skirt: J.Crew Factory, Sandals: Franco Sarto, Clutch: Kohl's, Bracelets, J.Crew Factory, Francesca's, Watch: Michael Kors
What happens when your sister takes your blog pictures? You end up with a million like the last one, and pretty much no normal ones. Her instructions while taking pictures? Pretend you're doing ballet. And because I'm such a nice older sister, I did. So you're welcome for these today. They're pretty old, but my clothes are in about 12 different places right now, so new outfits just weren't really going to happen.
Also, I'm super excited to be co-hosting Funday Monday today! Because let's be real, we all need a little extra fun on Mondays. Be sure to link up below!
Hope you had an amazing weekend!
Tomato Facial Mask
The Rules for #FundayMonday Link-Ups:
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] ,Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons , and your guest hosts for the week Emily @ A Devine Life and Ruth @ Captain America and His English Rose
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it's Monday!
Want to cohost #Fundaymonday? We will be accepting weekly cohosts starting next week..........please email us at email@example.com for more info!